Beautiful. If the chemistry is right.
Each project poses interesting questions. Above all: What is the core of the offer? Who is to be reached? What is the goal of communication?
To give you an impression of how we deal with these questions and how we answer them, we have selected a few work examples from the fields of education, culture and the environment that illustrate how we work and what our heart beats for.
Our favorite Projects
- Nationalpark Wattenmeer - vivid vastness online. A WordPress project
- Gender in German Development - TYPO3 website for gender equality in development cooperation
- Green Cooling Initiative - TYPO3 website for climate friendly cooling solutions
- Hochschule Neu-Ulm (HNU) -modern university, strong profile through TYPO3
- Stiftung Preußische Schlösser und Gärten -Facelift of a complex TYPO3 landscape
- Embrace Now -intuitive matching via app
- Kulturstiftung des Bundes -Support and further development in TYPO3
- caesar Research Centre -MODX relaunch of the Foundation's website
- European Climate Protection Initiative -Relaunch & further development with WordPress
- Theodor Fontane Archive -new TYPO3 appearance and access to the digital archives
- Haus der kleinen ForscherSupport and further development of the TYPO3 foundation websites
- University of Kassel - UX, Design, Frontend and TYPO3 for the university and its departments
- Rosa Luxemburg Foundation - TYPO3 relaunch with lots of pictures, lots of news, lots of attitude
- Film University Babelsberg - film galore!
- German Society for Paediatrics and Youth Medicine -News & lots of service on the new TYPO3 website
- International Climate Initiative - TYPO3 support and development
- Energieschaufenster Berlin-Brandenburg -An application for presentations for the Brandenburg Technical University Cottbus.
- Captrain IntranetGood lines of communication
- Design and Navigation for dresden.deEverything's so yellow!