Great. If the chemistry is right.
Each project poses interesting questions. Above all: What is the core of the offer? Who is to be reached? What is the goal of communication?
To give you an impression of how we deal with these questions and how we answer them, we have selected a few work examples from the fields of education, culture and the environment that illustrate how we work and what our heart beats for.
Our favorite Projects
- The Hanse-WissenschaftskollegNew website for an Institute for Advanced Studies
- Wattenmeer Nationalparkliving space online.
- Gender in German Development - TYPO3 website for gender equality in development cooperation
- Green Cooling Initiative - TYPO3 website for climate friendly cooling solutions
- Neu-Ulm University of Applied Sciences (HNU)modern university, strong profile with TYPO3
- Stiftung Preußische Schlösser und GärtenFacelift of a complex TYPO3 landscape
- Embrace Now -Intuitive matching via app
- Kulturstiftung des Bundes -Support and further development in TYPO3
- Forschungszentrum caesar -MODX relaunch of the foundation website
- European Climate Initiative -Relaunch & further development with WordPress
- Theodor Fontane Archive -new TYPO3 appearance and access to the digital archives
- Haus der kleinen Forscher -Support and further development of the TYPO3 foundation websites
- Uni Kassel - UX, design, frontend and TYPO3 for the university and its departments
- Rosa Luxemburg Stiftung - TYPO3 relaunch with lots of pictures, lots of news, lots of attitude
- Filmuniversität Babelsberg - Everything so beautifully film here!
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Kinder- und Jugendmedizin -News & lots of service on the new TYPO3 website
- International Climate Initiative - TYPO3 support and further development
- Energieschaufenster Berlin-Brandenburg -A presentation application for the Brandenburg University of Technology Cottbus.
- Captrain Deutschland -Successful communication on intranet and internet
- Dresden City-Design and (navigation) concept for a city portal