The Hanse-Wissenschaftskolleg (HWK) is a science-promoting foundation in northwest Germany. As an independent “Institute for Advanced Study”, it invites around 50 recognized scientists, authors and artists to research stays every year, thus promoting excellent science in northwest Germany.
In the course of the rework, an updated and user-friendly impression with contemporary functions should be created that appeals to potential fellows from all over the world, but also alumnae / alumni and interested people from the region.
- The structure of the website has been revised and geared more clearly to the interests of the most important target groups.
- The start page has been redesigned to enable users of the website to easily get started with current and fundamental focuses of the HWK and to encourage them to discover them.
- The searchable overview of the fellows, like the media library, has been expanded to include entry-friendly display formats and user-oriented functions.
- The existing database was expanded for the events in a parallel project. All information now available is used to provide a versatile, filterable overview of the events.
- As part of the functional optimization, the existing TYPO3 system was upgraded to version 9.5.
- Basic functions in TYPO3 and the editorial backend have been updated and simplified in order to optimize the editors' user experience.
- URL: https://hanse-ias.de/
- Kunde: HWK
- Branche: Project - featured
- Technologie: TYPO3 (Version 9.5)
- Leistungen: Beratung, UX-Konzeption und Design, Front- und Backend-Programmierung