The Initial Situation
The Film University Babelsberg Konrad Wolf is the oldest and largest film school in Germany. The university presents itself to its target groups at www.filmuniversitaet.de. As with other universities, there are very diverse user groups that are to be specifically addressed: Prospective students and students as well as partners from the arts, science and business and the film-interested public.
The aim of the relaunch was to create a contemporary Internet presence that makes the diversity of the film university tangible online and is guided by a high aesthetic standard.
Design & User Experience
- The new website puts the (moving) image in the foreground. The clear page layout with a lot of white space allows motifs and colours to work.
- The navigation structure and the different navigation offers are oriented towards the different user groups and their needs and allow easy access to the relevant content from everywhere as well as good orientation.
- The dynamic start page focuses on current content: film trailers, dates and news outline the spectrum of the Filmuni's activities and present the user with a wide variety of materials, forms, genres and formats.
- The compact selection of different page types created in TYPO3, together with a diverse construction kit of content and functional elements, enables a varied preparation of content and topics.
- URL: https://www.filmuniversitaet.de/en/
- Kunde: Film University Babelsberg Konrad Wolf
- Branche: Entertainment
- Umsetzung: 6 months
- Technologie: TYPO3 8.7
- Leistungen: Concept, design, front- and backend programming, technical support and further development