Starting Point For The Relaunch
Over the years, the structure and navigation of the Rosa Luxemburg Foundation's old site have been adapted to the Foundation's themes and work units - thus, clarity and orientation have fallen behind.
Although the design reflected the corporate design of the foundation well, the division of space and the typography did not seem to be very device overlapping and contemporary.
Central wishes for the redesign were:
more overview, more active introductory offer to the many offers of the foundation
updated, contemporary online design
varied overview of the current topics and events of the foundation
an easily recognizable thematic focus of individual pages
more editorial freedom
For the user personalities defined in previous workshops, their central concerns and use cases, entry scenarios were developed to check the fit of the page structure and the elements for the target groups.
In addition to the very varied dynamic overview pages provided by the Newsall extension, the monothematic filterable tile and list pages in particular allow quick access and targeted retrieval of specific content.
- URL: https://www.rosalux.de
- Customer: Rosa Luxemburg Foundation
- Branch: Stiftung
- Realisation: Since 2011, ongoing support and further development, relaunch in 2016/17
- Technology: TYPO3 7.6, Elastic Search, Update to TPO3 8.7
- Work: Editorial and technical consulting, UX design, usability optimization, front-end and back-end programming, extension development, CMS manuals and training, support and further development
- Specialities: Responsive, multilingual multidomain site, low barrier