The nationwide "Haus der kleinen Forscher" / "Little Scientists´ House" foundation is Germany's largest continuing education initiative for daycare centers, after-school care centers and elementary schools. The foundation focuses on good early education in mathematics, computer science, natural sciences, technology (MINT) and sustainability.
In addition to numerous advanced training courses, the foundation offers a wide range of practical suggestions, games and competitions on its websites.
In 2018, we took over the support and further development of the foundation's wesbites. In addition to ongoing consulting and implementation to further develop the sites in line with the target groups, the focus is on:
- the content and graphic optimization of the existing site
- conception and creative implementation of new visualization formats
- development of new features and modules
- user survey / usability testing and optimization
- performance and SEO optimization
- security updates and optimizations
- URL: https://www.haus-der-kleinen-forscher.de
- Customer: Foundation "Haus der kleinen Forscher"
- Branch: Stiftung
- Realisation: Support and further development since 2018
- Technology: TYPO3
- Work: Consulting, conception, design, usability consulting, training, front- and backend programming