Beautiful. If the chemistry is right.
Each project poses interesting questions. Above all: What is the core of the offer? Who is to be reached? What is the goal of communication?
To give you an impression of how we deal with these questions and how we answer them, we have selected a few work examples from the fields of education, culture and the environment that illustrate how we work and what our heart beats for.
Our favorite Projects
- caesar Research Centre -MODX relaunch of the Foundation's website
- European Climate Protection Initiative -Relaunch & further development with WordPress
- Theodor Fontane Archive -new TYPO3 appearance and access to the digital archives
- University of Kassel - UX, Design, Frontend and TYPO3 for the university and its departments
- Rosa Luxemburg Foundation - TYPO3 relaunch with lots of pictures, lots of news, lots of attitude
- Film University Babelsberg - film galore!
- German Society for Paediatrics and Youth Medicine -News & lots of service on the new TYPO3 website
- Cisco NetAcademy -"eval-U", an online test to assess IT know-how
- International Climate Initiative - TYPO3 support and development
- Prussian Cultural Heritage Foundation -A cultural cosmos invites you for discovery
- Energieschaufenster Berlin-Brandenburg -An application for presentations for the Brandenburg Technical University Cottbus.
- The Newswall – a TYPO3 extension for editorial offices
- International Tracing Service - Preserving memories, research, information
- Captrain IntranetGood lines of communication
- Stromnetz BerlinHertzbeats on the net.
- Medienboard Berlin Brandenburg Film Funding and Local Marketing Relaunched.
- Design and Navigation for dresden.deEverything's so yellow!
- Relaunch for the Domstift BrandenburgTransformation for the 850th Birthday.