Nice. When the chemistry is just right.
Each project poses interesting questions. Above all: How do we convey what is at stake to its target audience in the most effective way?
To give you an idea of our process, we have selected a few examples that illustrate how we work and our passion toward each individual project.
Our favorite Projects
- caesar Research Centre -MODX relaunch of the Foundation's website
- European Climate Protection Initiative -Relaunch & further development with WordPress
- Theodor Fontane Archive -new TYPO3 appearance and access to the digital archives
- University of Kassel - UX, Design, Frontend and TYPO3 for the university and its departments
- Rosa Luxemburg Foundation - TYPO3 relaunch with lots of pictures, lots of news, lots of attitude
- Film University Babelsberg - film galore!
- German Society for Paediatrics and Youth Medicine -News & lots of service on the new TYPO3 website
- Cisco NetAcademy -"eval-U", an online test to assess IT know-how
- International Climate Initiative - TYPO3 support and development
- Prussian Cultural Heritage Foundation -A cultural cosmos invites you for discovery
- Energieschaufenster Berlin-Brandenburg -An application for presentations for the Brandenburg Technical University Cottbus.
- The Newswall – a TYPO3 extension for editorial offices
- International Tracing Service - Preserving memories, research, information
- Captrain IntranetGood lines of communication
- Stromnetz BerlinHeartbeats on the net.
- Medienboard Berlin Brandenburg Film Funding and Local Marketing Relaunched.
- Design and Navigation for dresden.deEverything's so yellow!
- Stiftung Preußischer KulturbesitzWebsite and Intranet for a cultural universe.
- Relaunch for the Domstift BrandenburgTransformation for the 850th Birthday.
More clients from previous years: